There is always fun going on at Universal. And this week the start of Universals Celebration of Mardi Gras is to begin! Checkout all the excitement at night and during the day. Of course there will be lots of beads. But even better, live music and good food. So much fun, plus entertainment! A must do if you are in Orlando.
Universals Orlando Mardi Gras Celebration is starting February 5th to April 24th at Universal Studios. You have that many days to plan an exciting and fun time to look at the colors, floats, art, live music, and entertainment New Orleans style.
Of course the rides should be open all the time to. Maybe the lines will be much shorter than now. It is quite busy at the theme parks right now. This is when buying the fast pass will come in handy if you want to make sure to ride all the fun rides.
A great bonus for Annual Passholders of Universal is the fact they get early access to the Mardi Gras Tribute Store. This happens on February 3rd, 12pm to close. Again this is just exclusive access for only Universal Orlando Annual Passholders.
While walking around during Mardi Gras Universal be sure to checkout the live music that will be going on.
- Sugar Ray (Saturday, Feb. 5 @ 8:30 p.m.)
- Diana Ross (Saturday, Feb. 12 @ 8:30 p.m.)
- Barenaked Ladies (Saturday, Feb. 19 @ 8:30 p.m.)
- Styx (Sunday, Feb. 20 @ 8:30 p.m.)
- Jon Pardi (Saturday, Feb. 26 @ 8:30 p.m.)
- LL Cool J (Saturday, March 5 @ 8:30 p.m.)
- Marshmello (Sunday, March 6 @ 8:30 p.m.)
- Lee Brice (Saturday, March 12 @ 8:30 p.m.)
- Becky G (Sunday, March 13 @ 8:30 p.m.)
- Khalid (Friday, March 18 @ 8:30 p.m.)
- Seal (Saturday, March 19 @ 8:30 p.m.)
- Gavin DeGraw (Sunday, March 20 @ 8:30 p.m.)
- The Revivalists (Friday, March 25 @8:30 p.m.)
- Jimmie Allen (Saturday, March 26 @ 8:30 p.m.)
- Jason Derulo (Sunday, March 27 @8:30 p.m.)
Great artist will be showing off their talent for you. So be sure to check it out and get there early to have a comfortable spot to listen.
And don’t forget, each night there will be the awesome Spectacular Parade. (except April 1st, 2nd, and 8th) There will be food along the walkways that are exclusive for Mardi Gras nights. We recommend trying the deserts!